Our specialized and unique program fosters a genuine love of learning in our students coupled with the heartfelt understanding of others.
Students will leave Kindergarten as emergent readers, where each student will be reading at some level. Students will also emerge from Kindergarten with confidence as well as a sense of security with who they are and how they contribute to their community.
- Language Arts - Wilson Foundations, Sounds in Motion, Balanced Literacy and Writing Workshop
- Mathematics - Developing Roots
- Social Studies - Communities large and small; global study - Australia
- Responsive Classroom - Cooperation and communication skills
- Quakerism - Introduced to Quaker testimonies