Upper School Athletics
Our athletes compete with great success in Section VIII of Nassau County Public High School Athletic Association, home of the finest sports programs in the county. Though we're the smallest school in the association - and the only independent school - we've fielded championship teams in eight different sports for boys and girls in recent years and have won numerous awards for good sportsmanship. And the opportunities to be an athlete are far greater here than at most larger schools. Every Middle School student plays on a team, and nine out of ten Upper School students compete in at least one sport.
|Girls Varsity Field Hockey||Coed Cross Country||Boys Varsity Football|
|Girls JV Field Hockey||Coed Fall Crew||Boys JV Football|
|Girls Varsity Soccer||Boys Varsity Soccer|
|Girls JV Soccer||Boys JV Soccer|
|Girls Varsity Tennis|
|Girls JV Tennis|
Winter Season Team Schedules - Nov. 14
|Girls Varsity Basketball||Coed Winter Track||Boys Varsity Basketball|
|Girls JV Basketball||Boys JV Basketball|
|Girls Varsity Cheerleading||Boys Varsity Ice Hockey|
Spring Season Team Schedules - March 6; (Tennis & Golf) - March 13
|Girls Varsity Golf||Spring Crew - Coed||Boys Varsity Golf|
|Girls Varsity Softball||Boys Varsity Baseball|
|Girls Varsity Lacrosse||Boys Track & Field|
|Girls Track & Field||Boys Varsity Lacrosse|
|Boys JV Lacrosse|
|Boys Varsity Tennis|
The Value of Sports
Becoming A College Athlete
Athletics Manual and Forms
2017-18 Athletic Manual To upload and update medical and athletic forms, please log on to the Parent Portal and follow the directions below:.
Magnus Health Instructions
1. Log in to the Parent Portal through www.fa.org.
2. Click on the Magnus Health icon on the right side.
3. From here, access your child's name and subsequent record.
4. Once in your child's record, you will see what must be submitted/approved/rejected.
5. To enter physicals and interims, click on that form and click "Scan" and subsequently "Upload" or "Fax" (scan gets in faster...fax requires at least 2 days).
- Parent Permission AND sports Interim is signed electronically online.
- FA Athletics approves all forms so if your form is rejected, it's rejected because it is missing an item.
- All physicals for student-athletes in grades 7-12 must contain height, weight, blood pressure and urine test results.
- Interim forms must be signed within 30 days of season start, dated with electronic signature of parent. Winter and spring interim forms become available 30 days before each season begins.