Wishing best of luck to our Boys Varsity Basketball Team!
Tickets can be ordered by calling the Civic Center @ 518-798-0202 (10:00 to 6:00)
Cost is $10.00 per and can be picked up at will call window day of event.
Boys State Semi Final Game
Friday, 3/14 at 1:30pm
Glens Falls Civic Center, Glens Falls, NY
State Final Game
Saturday, 3/15 at 7:15pm
Glens Falls Civic Center, Glens Falls, NY
Directions from Friends Academy to the Glens Falls Civic Center
Distance: 227.6 miles (366.3km) Time: 3 hrs., 42mins.
1. Start out heading EAST on DUCK POND ROAD towards PIPING ROCK ROAD. Drive for 0.1 miles.
2. Turn SLIGHT RIGHT onto PIPING ROCK ROAD. Drive for 2.3 miles.
3. Turn RIGHT onto WOLVER HOLLOW ROAD. Drive for 0.6 miles.
4. Turn RIGHT to get on NORTHERN BOULEVARD heading WEST. Drive for 3.2 miles.
5. Turn LEFT onto GLEN COVE ROAD. Drive for 1.7 miles.
6. Turn RIGHT onto OLD WESTBURY ROAD. Drive for a short distance.
7. Go STRAIGHT to get on I-495 W towards NEW YORK. Drive for 6.6 miles.
8. Take exit number 31N-S on your RIGHT towards CROSS IS PKWY / WHITESTONE BR / KENNEDY AIRPORT. Drive for 0.2 miles.
9. Keep SLIGHT RIGHT at the fork towards CROSS ISLAND PARKWAY N towards CROSS IS PKWY NORTH / WHITESTONE BR. Drive for 3.4 miles.
10. Take exit number 33 on your RIGHT to get on I-295 N towards I-295 / THROGS NECK BR / BRONX / NEW ENGLAND. Drive for 4.8 miles.
11. I-295 N becomes I-95 S. Drive for 9.4 miles.
12. Take exit number 69 on your RIGHT to get on I-80 W towards GARDEN STATE PARKWAY / HACKENSACK / PATERSON. Drive for 5.8 miles.
13. Take exit number 62 on your RIGHT towards GARDEN STATE PARKWAY / MIDLAND AVE / SADDLE BROOK. Drive for 0.2 miles.
14. Keep SLIGHT RIGHT at the fork towards GARDEN STATE PARKWAY N towards GARDEN STATE PARKWAY NORTH / MIDLAND AVE / SADDLE BROOK. Drive for 15.2 miles.
15.Go STRAIGHT on I-87 N. Drive for 117.8 miles.
16. Take exit number 23 on your RIGHT to get on I-787 N towards I-787 / US-9W / ALBANY / TROY. Drive for 9.4 miles.
17. Take exit number 9W to get on RT-7 W towards SCHENECTADY / I-87 / SARATOGA SPRINGS. Drive for 3.3 miles.
18. Take I-87 N on your RIGHT towards SARATOGA SPRINGS / GLENS FALLS. Drive for 39.1 miles.
19. Take exit number 18 on your RIGHT towards GLENS FALLS / CORINTH. Drive for 0.2 miles.
20. Turn RIGHT onto MAIN STREET. Drive for 0.8 miles.
21.MAIN STREET becomes BROAD STREET. Drive for 0.4 miles.
22. Turn SLIGHT RIGHT onto HUDSON STREET. Drive for 0.7 miles.
23. Take the CENTENNIAL CIRCLE roundabout and exit at the FIRST street onto GLEN STREET. Drive for 0.1 miles.
24. Turn LEFT onto CIVIC CENTER PLAZA. Drive for a short distance.
25.You have reached the destination. Your destination is on the RIGHT.
Directions from Friends Academy to the Queensbury Hotel, Glens Falls, NY
Distance: 219.1 miles (352.6km) Time: 3 hrs., 40mins.
1. Head west on Duck Pond Rd toward Morgan Ln - Drive for 1.2 miles.
2. Continue onto Town Path - Drive for 0.4 miles.
3. Turn left onto Glen St - Drive for 0.3 miles.
4. Continue onto Cedar Swamp Rd - Drive for 0.6 miles.
5. Continue onto Pratt Blvd - Drive for 0.8 miles.
6. Slight right onto Glen Cove Rd - Drive for 4.1 miles.
7. Turn right onto Old Westbury Rd - Drive for a short distance.
8. Merge onto I-495 W via the ramp on the left to New York - Drive for 6.8 miles.
9. Take exit 31 N-S for Cross Island Parkway toward Whitestone Bridge/Kennedy Airport - Drive for 0.2 miles.
10. Keep right at the fork to continue on Exit 31 N , follow signs for
Cross Island Pkwy N/Whitestone Br and merge onto Cross Island Pkwy - Drive for 3.5 miles.
11. Take exit 33 for Interstate 295/Throgs Neck Br toward Bronx/ New England Toll road - Drive for 0.4 miles.
12.Merge onto I-295 N Partial toll road - Drive for 3.8 miles.
13. Keep left at the fork, follow signs for Interstate 95 S/G
Washington Br/Newark NJ and merge onto I-95 S Entering New Jersey - Drive for 7.9 miles.
14. Take the NJ-4/I-95 S exit toward Hackensack/I-80/New Jersey Turnpike - Drive for 0.2 miles.
15. Take exit 72A for New Jersey 4 W toward Paramus - Drive for a short distance.
16.Merge onto NJ-4 W - Drive for 6.9 miles.
17. Slight right onto the New Jersey 17 N ramp to Mahwah/ Garden State Parkway N - Drive for 0.3 miles.
18.Merge onto NJ-17 N - Drive for 14.0 miles.
19. Take the New Jersey 17 N/Interstate 287 N exit toward Interstate 87/North Y. Thruway - Drive for a short distance.
20. Keep left at the fork, follow signs for I-287 N/I-87/NJ-17 N/N Y. Thruway and merge onto I-287 N/NJ-17 N Entering New York - Drive for 0.8 miles.
21. Keep left at the fork, follow signs for I-87 N/NY-17 N/Albany and
merge onto I-87 N/NY-17 N Continue to follow I-87 N Partial toll
road - Drive for 117.9 miles.
22. Take exit 24 to merge onto I-87 N/I-90 E toward Albany/ Montreal Partial toll road - Drive for 0.9 miles.
23. Take exit 1N to merge onto I-87 N toward Albany International Airport/Montreal - Drive for 45.6 miles.
24. Take exit 18 toward Civic Center/W Mountain - Drive for 0.2 miles.
25. Turn right onto Main St - Drive for 0.8 miles.
26.Continue onto Broad St - Drive for 0.4 miles.
27. Slight right onto Hudson Ave - Drive for 0.7 miles.
28.At Centennial Cir , take the 4th exit onto Glen St - Drive for 0.2 miles.
29. Turn right onto Bay St - Drive for a short distance.
30. Take the 1st right onto Maple Street